Being able to practice yoga at home has been one of the most significant turning points in my life. The cornerstone of my wellbeing and self care has been having a solid home practice. Now I want to share the knowledge I have picked up over the last few years with you!
I’m here to give you the tools to not only listen inwardly and make informed decisions about how you feel, but also how to translate that into a well-rounded yoga practice that will leave you feeling your best.
Join me this spring for this Two Part Workshop at the beautiful OMH Therapies (1a Randolph Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7TH), where you will:
- Become invested in your personal yoga practice
- Get the opportunity to learn several customised sequences for you and your body’s needs
- Be given the opportunity to fit yoga into YOUR schedule
To get the most out of these workshops I highly recommend attending both workshops.* This will enable you to feel confident and able to sustain a regular home yoga practice. (Optional) assignments will be given between the workshops to deepen your practice and we will explore your findings on the subsequent Saturday!
Tali is a fantastic teacher! I went along to the cultivate your home practice workshop and she helped me grow my home yoga practice from nothing to 4 times a week. It wasn’t all about doing the poses as Tali shared her knowledge and experiences on the mat – and listened to ours.
Tali’s passion and love for yoga shines through. Her teachings strike a perfect balance between the physical and mental aspects of yoga. Every week I left the workshop richer in knowledge, awareness and with a burning desire to practice more.
– Nicola L
Workshop One – 26th May 2018 – 12:30-3pm
- Learn basic meditation tools that are easy and accessible
- Move through a yoga flow (designed for all levels), with a huge focus on what feels right and safe for YOUR body
- Discuss the importance of devotion in your practice, and how to make it a core element of your daily routine
- Learn about the importance of breath, drishti and bandhas
- Gain basic anatomical knowledge to stay safe in yoga
- Chat about overcoming the obstacles in your life that are preventing you from regularly practicing yoga at home
Workshop Two – 2nd June 2018 – 12:30-3pm
- Learn an instantly de-stressing, nurturing meditation that you can do anywhere
- Flow through a more dynamic, energetic yoga sequence
- Learn some basic pranayama (breathing exercises)
- Discuss theming your yoga practice and listening to your body
- Explore creativity and how to convey that on the mat
- Explore what it means to have a ‘well-rounded’ practice, and how to incorporate this day-to-day
Hope to see you there!
Please note that tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.