I absolutely adore working with clients on a one-to-one basis. It’s such an honour to be able to guide yogis through their own yoga practice and journey. I currently have some openings for private yoga clients in my diary.
Get in touch if you live in/near Edinburgh and you would like more information.
Private yoga is a supportive and relaxed way to deepen your knowledge on yoga, asana (yoga poses) and/or meditation. I love the ever-evolving student/teacher relationship in a 1:1 setting; getting to know my clients’ stories, their bodies and abilities, and what’s going on in their day-to-day lives.
I have space to work with you no matter where you are on your journey. You are so welcome; whether you:
- Are new to yoga and want to get to know the foundational poses before you join a group class
- Feel stuck in your practice and want some fresh inspiration, challenge and insight
- Want to focus on a particular pose or transition that you can’t figure out on your own or in class
- Are struggling with starting or modifying your yoga practice due to illness and injury
- Want to deepen your understanding and expand on your yoga journey
I work with yogis on a private/1:1 basis, but I also love teaching small groups (2-4 people) in a Semi Private Yoga Class. I teach quite a few couples in this way, as well as groups of friends. You get far more attention and support in this capacity than in a regular group class. Plus, you get to hang out with your friends/loved ones!
I hold the majority of my private yoga work at the beautiful boutique studio OMH Therapies (1a Randolph Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7TH). I also offer to teach some clients in the comfort of their own home – this depends on where you live (travel time!) and time of day etc.
Let me know if you have any questions at all. You can get in touch here.